Jamaican Mango & Lime Transition Natural No More Relaxer New Growth Crème | Product Review


Jamaican Mango and Lime Transition Natural No More Relaxer New Growth Creme Product Review

When I thought of going natural I would literally feel the stinging pain and throbbing soreness that followed my misguided attempts at combing through new growth, the few inches of thick natural hair that had grown in since my last relaxer. 


As a result I kept putting off the big chop even though I knew that it was something I desperately wanted to do.

I purchased Jamaican Mango & Lime Transition Natural No More Relaxer New Growth Crème because I hoped it would put my hair styling concerns to rest. 

The product claims be “a styling crème that is designed to help soften, condition and manage the new growth.” JML Transition Natural products contain “an ancient blend of nourishing natural herbs, fruit and plant extracts discovered in the fertile hills of Jamaica” and are said to be able to “give you the style you need while carefully maintaining the health of your hair.”


Aloe, Sweet Almond, Mango, and Lime extracts, Alma and Argon oils and honey, glycerin and deionized water are listed among its ingredients.

JML Transition Natural No More Relaxer New Growth Crème lives up to its promise.


It’s a fantastic product for coarse, type 4, afro textured natural hair. The moist, heavy cream immediately softens the hair making it very easy to style. The great thing about the product is that the hair remains soft for hours and not minutes as is the case with some moisturizers.

It’s affordable too – I paid just under $6 for a six ounce bottle from my local Walgreen’s Drug Store (JML products can be found at a variety of drug stores, beauty supply stores and online.)

I actually did the big chop not long after I found this product because using it gave me the confidence I needed to style my hair. I still use the product even after making the transition from relaxed to natural because I know that when I apply JML No More Relaxer New Growth Crème I can easily care for my coarse natural hair without even the smallest amount of discomfort. 

Author:
Chanel Polk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks