Lustrasilk Moisture Max Keratin Amino Acid Leave-In Moisturizing Conditioning Spray | Product Review


Lustrasilk Moisture Max Keratin Amino Aid Leave-In Moisturizing Conditioning Spray| Product Review
Dry coarse, Type 4, afro textured hair can get hard and become difficult to style. Picking, combing or brushing this hair texture while dry can result in breakage of the worst kind and soreness of the scalp due to all of the pulling and tugging that is required to work through kinks and tangles.

The addition of water or water based moisturizing products to this hair type is essential. 

Moisture immediately softens hard unmanageable natural hair making it easy to pick, comb or brush without the fear of pain or breakage.


Lustrasilk Moisture Max Keratin Amino Acid Leave-In Moisturizing Conditioning Spray is a great product to use for coarse, Type 4, afro textured natural hair. 


It is not specifically formulated for or marketed towards individuals with this hair type but it absolutely gets the job done. 

I discovered this product after I ran out of my regular moisturizer and could not find it on the shelves of stores in my neighborhood. I was pressed for time so I grabbed the only water based leave-in moisturizer I could find with the hope that it would work well and wouldn’t be a waste of money. 

Thankfully, I was not disappointed.

Related Article: TRES'emme  Smooth and Silky Touchable Softness Conditioner with Moroccan Argan Oil for Natural Hair


Lustrasilk Moisture Max Keratin Amino Acid Leave-In Moisturizing Conditioning Spray claims to instantly nourish and hydrate dry, damaged, chemically treated and over processed hair and to minimize breakage while smoothing the hair follicle. 


The product makes no claim to be all natural. It contains mostly deionized water that is enhanced with Keratin Amino Acids and lists glycerin, macadamia nut seed oil, argon oil and aloe leaf juice among the other various chemical ingredients it contains.
I like this product because it is easy to use and because it does what it claims to do. 

I usually spray my hair with the product until it is very lightly saturated and then I use my fingertips or a wide tooth comb to detangle my softened hair. The product leaves my hair pretty well detangled and soft to the touch even after my hair is dry thus minimizing the possibility of breakage.

I purchased Lustrasilk Moisture Max Keratin Amino Acid Leave-In Moisturizing Conditioning Spray at my neighborhood Sally Beauty Supply for just under $6. It can also be found at other beauty supply stores, drug stores, big box retailers and online.

Author:
Chanel Polk
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks