KeraCare Natural Textures Cleansing Cream | Product Review

KeraCare Natural Textured Cleansing Cream Product Review


Ahhhh....I’m in love.
KeraCare Natural Textures Cleansing Cream is incredible. Ok!!

Let's Get Started...

How I Use This Product

Immediately after washing my hair with Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap I follow up with this cleansing cream. The smell is light and fresh and it does an excellent job removing residue from my hair.

Also on Forever Natural Hair: GrandPa's Wonder Pine Tar Soap | Product Review

I wash my hair 3 times with this product then lather and rinse out. It leaves my hair feeling soft and very moisturized. My hair doesn't feel weighed downed or stripped. It's actually perfect!

Product Ingredients

KeraCare Natural Textures Cleansing Cream is sulfate-free. It contains Amla, Neem & Shikakai (Ayurvedic) Botanicals plus Argan & Abyssinian Oils.

Product Instructions

Wet your hair thoroughly. Rub a generous amount between your palms and distribute throughout your entire head of hair. Lather and massage into your scalp. Gently detangle your hair and leave lather on for 3-5 minutes then rinse well.

Cost

$13.90

Where to Buy

ULTA /JC Penney/ Avalon.com

Size

8 oz

How I Discovered This Product

During one of my outings at JC Penney, (it was coupon day - $10 off $25 purchases - so yes I was shopping. Ok, back to the story....lol)

I walked over to their salon and spoke with one of the stylists about looking for a good cleansing cream that wouldn’t irritate my scalp and was also very moisturizing. She recommended KeraCare Cleansing Cream and also stated that she uses this on all her natural clients. So, like any woman who is kind of a product junkie, I purchased it.

I am so glad that I did!! It's like heaven on my hair and scalp. Results are beautiful - no complaints! I actually went back the following week and purchased 3 more bottles. Hey, I have to make sure I keep stock on this - Don't judge me.

Again, please remember this is my own personal experience with this product. You may have the same results and you might not. Remember, you know what your hair and scalp likes. Stick to whatever works for you and keep those ringlets flowing!

Author:
Simply Rose’s Daughter
FNH Contributor



No comments :

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks