YouTube Pick: Creamy Whipped Shea Butter by KT313


One click on KT313's YouTube video and I was inside her kitchen preparing to make a light and fluffy basic Shea butter cream. I almost felt like I was visiting the home of a relative.

Her warm, down to earth approach to presenting her recipe makes her YouTube video one of my favorites.

I was near giving up on the use of Shea butter because I found it difficult to use.


Raw Shea butter is hard and nearly impossible to use so instead of fighting with it, I made a DIY hair oil consisting of Shea butter and vitamin E, carrot and olive oils where I used equal portions of each and ended up with a liquid oil that was filled with chunks of Shea butter when cooled to room temperature.

I used it but I wasn't happy.

I made KT313's Creamy Whipped Shea Butter recipe this morning and was amazed at how easy it was to do and by the high quality of the results. I changed her recipe a bit to suit my hair care needs as she invites us to do (more on this in another post) and am very pleased with the results.



According to KT313, the Creamy Shea Butter mixture can last for up to six months when stored in an air tight container, is easy on your pockets (cheap!) and fun to make. I look forward to whipping up many batches of this miracle cream in the future.

Author:
Chanel Polk



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks