Finger Detangle in 3 Easy Steps


Finger Detangle in 3 Easy Steps

I discovered finger detangling when I was trying to find an easy way to manage my son’s hair.

At first I dampened his hair with water then picked it out but I would run into all sorts of tangles and picking through them would cause him to go into fits of screaming.

I was literally tearing through little knots of hair that I would have to eventually have to pull out altogether.





I hated combing his hair every morning but I knew it had to be done.

I prepared myself for the daily battle because I didn’t know what else to do.

When I learned how to finger detangle combing his hair wasn’t nearly as difficult as it had been previously.

Related Article: How To Care For Your Hair By Type

Finger detangling is easy – just work your fingers through your hair with your fingers instead of using a comb or brush to untangle any twists, coils or knots that can naturally occur.

Just a little warning – finger detangling can take a while to do.

Here’s how to finger detangle:

Step 1:   

Gently separate your hair into four sections going from ear to ear and from center of forehead to nape of neck.

Step 2:

Work your fingers through your hair section by section taking care to gently pull apart any tangles or knots that have formed.

Step 3:

Braid each section after finger detangling is complete to keep your hair tangle free.

Author:
Chanel Polk



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks